Welcome To High School

Drama... lunch time conversations and awesome quotes from my friends will be posted here. Hope you enjoy as much as I do.

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Why I Think We're Being Cheated

So, it's June and as pretty much everyone knows we're on summer vacation. Sadly...it's almost over. We only have about 6 more weeks until we go back to school! WHERE DID THE TIME GO??? I didn't even get to try and go bungee jumping yet! I didn't get the chance to do anything stupid or dangerous like most of us teenagers like to do. I mean no I wouldn't actually go bungee jumping or do anything stupid or dangerous but they didn't even give me the CHANCE! This is the time when parents start to go school supply shopping when the don't know what you need yet. They pick up things they know you'll need like pencils and pens, erasers and white out, a huge binder that you'll never be able to fit in your book bag much less your locker (which my school does not have...we have cubbies -.-). My mom did that last year. She made me, the smallest girl in high school, attempt to carry around the biggest binder in the universe for the sake of organization. Fat amount of good that did. I eventually ended up just leaving it in my homeroom class and carrying around different small binders which worked out better. I think that we're being cheated of our vacation time. We should definitely have more of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment