Welcome To High School

Drama... lunch time conversations and awesome quotes from my friends will be posted here. Hope you enjoy as much as I do.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

All Rants Come From Spanish Class!!!!

So today I'm sitting there in my Spanish class unwillingly listening to the dense and drama-filled gossip going on around me. Hearing all of this is making me wonder if I've ever had that type of conversation. If I did then I'm glad that I got past that stage. I'm hearing all of this and it feels like my IQ is dropping by the second. All of hte who said/did whats and "OMG they're so..."s are making me want to hurl. I mean in my head I was like "WHO CARES?!?!?" I'm pretty sure that at some point they mentioned the name of the only 9th grader that I somewhat willingly communicate with. Sure, I hear some of that stuff come out of the mouths of the other 10th graders, but not much. Maybe it's because I stay confined to my small group of friends. Sure...I guess that's it. I won't test that theory because I've sort of lost my touch when it comes to friend making. I do it sometimes, but I don't really ever understand how. Whatever, doesn't matter. I don't really need more friends here. Bringing in more people includes taking the risk of inviting the aforementioned IQ dropping blabber. What would I do wiht a person like that other than try not to rip their head off? I dunno.. maybe I just have some sort of hatred toward "normal" people. Or maybe I'm so abnormal that normal people seem weird to me. Meh, whatever. I'm glad that my friends are weird. (Speaking of friends and weird people, I have to give my thanks to Elizabeth Leach for the title of this post. THANKS!!!)

1 comment: