Welcome To High School

Drama... lunch time conversations and awesome quotes from my friends will be posted here. Hope you enjoy as much as I do.

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

More Money = More Benefits

So... the kindergarten graduation ceremony for my little sister wasn't too bad. It was cute. No really what I expected...but I didn't expect much. They did a cute little musical type thing before they did the actual graduation.None of them wore shoes because they were camping. As they were walking about barefoot I thought about how all of the parents at my school would jump in with their preferences. "Oh! My child has to wear socks!" or "Can she not wear a plaid shirt? The different colors do nothing to compliment her skin tone." If my school were to do something like this then I could probably imagine all of the multiple possibilities of what the parents could complain about. Haha!My school tries its best to keep the parents happy. Of course they should, they get enough money from them... I would be a bad thing if we were dissatisfied with anything. I guess our parents have every right to be spoiled. 2nd Cup of Coffee once every month (I think), that demented website called Renweb invented to keep our parents posted whenever we fail stuff (not when we pass...hopefully you can see the problem with that). All of those are designed to keep our parents happy (and Renweb was designed to make the student's lives miserable). I like that...that means we sorta get spoiled too.

No comments:

Post a Comment