Welcome To High School

Drama... lunch time conversations and awesome quotes from my friends will be posted here. Hope you enjoy as much as I do.

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cat Bones & Titrations

I already expressed my distaste for Chemistry a few posts ago, but today I didn't have the same problem. It wasn't the actual class that tormented my life, it was anatomy. I don't even take anatomy yet so it's a bad sign if the class is getting on my nerves already. The anatomy students were sharing the lab with us because we had a lab on Titrations today and they were working on their end of the year project. A project which consists of peeling the skin and muscles off of a dead cat. There were dead cats everywhere. On the lab tables, in the sinks, in plastic containers soaking. Now of course, like all other dead carcasses these cats smelled BAAAAAD. Not normal dead animal bad, but bleach, rubbing alcohol and preservatives bad. I had to sit there for a whole hour not only smelling this but involuntarily watching them scrape whatever remaining muscle gunk was on the animal bones. Talk about NASTY! And I'll have to do that next year! Maybe I'll make good use of my mom's cat allergies.

No comments:

Post a Comment