Welcome To High School

Drama... lunch time conversations and awesome quotes from my friends will be posted here. Hope you enjoy as much as I do.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mass Chaos = Father Food

Like I don't get enough at school! I come home after a hard day of school (no exaggeration) and sit my butt down to try and get some stuff done. Things like.. maybe get some studying in, get a few things updated, maybe post a new chapter on fanfic for once! Most of that stuff requires both a computer and this amazing invisible force called the internet. An amazing invisible force that my step-father decided to shut off when I decided to take a second to et everything starting to load before taking the dog outside. It would only have taken a second...but no. He decided that I don't need to get anything done until I take the dog outside. So instead of it taking less time to get my afternoon started it had to take more because I had to wait for my already slow laptop to get the internet connected!!! GAH! Why must he make things so complicated?!?!?! And then when I want to go inside my little sister had to start crying and say that "she didn't get to spend a lot of time outside!! WAH WAH WAH!" And then my stepfather (who adheres to my little sister's every whimsy) said "Sam, stay outside" because of course since she wants to stay out then someone has to stay with her and I have nothing to do so I should stay out. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know... adults go to work, but SO DO I! School is work whether or not adults accept that. I have stuff to do unlike some 6-year-olds who go to a kindergarten class and take naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment